How do I understand that a visa is suitable for me?
• You published scientific research
• You work in the field of digital technologies
• You are working on projects that have had commercial success
• You are working on innovative projects
• You have experience of speaking in public space (conferences, interviews, articles)
You need to meet just ONE point to qualify for a Global Talent Visa
What should I do if I was refused a visa?
If you are refused a visa for some reason, we will reassemble your package of documents and file an appeal. If a repeated refusal comes, we submit to the reserve country without additional payments on your part